CSV Mass Editor 1.0
Its purpose is not to edit your data, but to mass manipulate it:
- remove, reorder and join columns (prepending/appending data to them);
- join rows with equal values in consecutive columns;
- filter rows using PCRE regular expressions;
- search and replace using PCRE regular expressions;
- change case to UPPER, lower or Title case;
- and, of course, change the delimiter, trim whitespace, delete rows and some more.
This piece of software is in public domain. Do whatever you want with it:
Parameters quick help
Note that commands are executed in the order they are shown in the form. I.e. first "COLSPEC" is evaluated, then "DELETE ROW", then "JOIN ROWS", etc.
- COLSPEC indicates how to print columns. Digits represent column numbers and + – column boundaries. If we had 2 columns with text a and b, specifying
- 1+2 would print two columns – a|b;
- 1 2 would join two columns into one – a b;
- 2+x1 would print two columns and prepend x to the first one – b|xa.
- ROW, COL takes digit ranges specified like this: 1-10; 8, 1,2,3; 5-6,3-2. They indicate the target ROWs and COLs for commands.
- The first two parameters of JOIN ROWS takes digit ranges as described above.
- Pattern, Search and Replace take PCRE regular expressions.
Your suggestions, bug fixes and comments are welcome at rogutes googlemail com
-- Rogutės Sparnuotos, March 2010